- 【Double Person Lounging】 Relax with your partner or friend with our spacious and comfortable double person inflatable couch. Whether you’re at the beach, camping, or simply lounging in your backyard, these inflatable lounge are perfect for all your outdoor lounger needs.
- 【Durable Material】 Made of high-quality materials like ripstop nylon and PVC, inflatable air lounger are resistant to tearing, punctures, and water damage. Beach couch can lounger support up to 400 pounds and are designed to last for years.
- 【Easy Inflation and Assembly】Our blow up chair can be easily inflated without the need for an air pump, and can be assembled in just minutes. The solid canopy can be easily attached to the chairseach loungers with no additional tools required.
- 【Versatile Use】Inflatable loungers are perfect for a variety of outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, beach trips, and outdoor concerts. The waterproof, leak-proof, and sun-protected design makes them ideal for use in any weather conditions.
Material:Polyester taffeta plaid
1 .How to inflate double air lounger?
1. Take the air lounger out of storage bag and unroll it to its full length. Make sure to stick your arm inside each of the 2 air chambers and separate the inner air bladder since it is easily stick together for long time squeezing. This enables you to capture the most amount of air with least efforts. 2.Open one of opener and hold the another opener closed; run a few steps against wind to scoop air inside; repeat running if necessary until the lounger start to fill up. Notice: Be sure to run in straight line as fast as you can, running in circle could squeeze inside air out. Please close the inflated opener before stop running to capture enough air. Open opener of the second inlet after closing the first inflated chamber, then repeat step 2. 3.After both chambers are filled with some air, keep rolling both openers and squeeze air until full lounger is inflated. 4.Unroll the partial inflated air lounger and repeat Step 2, if the whole lounger not full, Remember to run in straight line and quickly close the opener to strap air. Not necessarily require fully filled air cause the next step will compress air in the bag to create it is fullness. 5. With air in the bag, start rolling both openers in the same direction more than 4-5 times until the whole lounger looks fully. 6.Grab the corner ends of the openers and bend until clips come together, buckle clips.